West Haven Recreation Center
3622 Sisk Road
Directions: From I-40, merge onto I-640. From I-640, take the Western Ave. exit. Go west on Western to Copper Kettle, turn right. Turn right on Hazelwood. Turn right on Sisk Rd. Turn right into West Haven Elementary School. Recreation center is the building behind the school.
West Haven Recreation Center is adjacent to West Haven Elementary School. Supplementing the facility's gymnasium, restrooms, and game/meeting room is an outdoor playground.
Next to West Haven Recreation Center is a large field, owned by West Haven Elementary School and used for a variety of athletics.
ULES AND REGULATIONS IN CITY RECREATION
The following are prohibited in city recreation centers:
1) Possession of firearms and weapons
2) Possession of drugs, alcohol, or any elicit substance
3) Smoking or use of tobacco products
5) Use of profanity
7) Dunking or hanging on rims of basketball goals
9) Only indoor court shoes allowed (ex: tennis shoes or non-marking
Violation of these rules or any other rules set by individual centers
may result in suspension from this center and others. Suspension
terms will be set by each center.