Deane Hill Recreation Center
7400 Deane Hill Drive
Directions: From I-40, take the West Hills exit 380. Turn left onto Kingston Pike. Turn right at the first stoplight onto Morrell Rd. At the fourth stoplight, turn left onto Deane Hill Rd. Recreation center will be on your immediate right.
Deane Hill Recreation Center has a full-size gymnasium, weight room, computer lab, and kitchen. This center is also has a large addition that serves as a bridge club/community room.
|RULES AND REGULATIONS IN CITY RECREATION CENTERS:
The following are prohibited in city recreation centers:
1) Possession of firearms and weapons
2) Possession of drugs, alcohol, or any elicit substance
3) Smoking or use of tobacco products
5) Use of profanity
7) Dunking or hanging on rims of basketball goals
9) Only indoor court shoes allowed (ex: tennis shoes or non-marking soles)
Violation of these rules or any other rules set by individual centers may result in suspension from this center and others. Suspension terms will be set by each center.