City of KnoxvilleContact Us
I Want To...
Download Permits & Forms »
Find City Court Info »
Find Next Brush Pickup Date »
Report Traffic Issue »
Retrieve Impounded Vehicle »
Like the City on Facebook® »
Follow the City on Twitter »
View Press Releases »
Click Here for Printer Friendly Version
Engineering Division
Civil Engineering Section
Stormwater Engineering Section
Traffic Engineering Section

A state Right of Way Connection Permit is necessary for work or driveway connections along state or federal routes, and can be obtained from the local TDOT office (on Strawberry Plains Pike in east Knox County) at 865-594-9101. A city ROW connection permit is obtained as part of the land development process for a Building Permit or Site Development Permit (see Chapter 5 of the Land Development Manual or call the Stormwater Engineering Section at 865-215-2148).



Add to Favorites
Adobe PDF Reader
Email Page
Font Smaller
Font Normal
Font Larger
Get Directions
Make Home Page
Print Page
Search A to Z List
Site Map
Traduzca en Español
Translate to More Languages
Dial 3-1-1 For City Services
311. One Number. One Call.
Click Here for Brush Pickup Schedule
City Departments
Communications »
Community Development »
Community Relations »
Engineering »
Finance Dept. »
Fire Dept. »
Law Dept. »
Mayor's Office »
Parks & Recreation »
Plans Review/Inspections »
Police Dept. »
Policy & Redevelopment »
Public Service »
Special Events »
Sustainability »
List of All Depts. »
Phone List »